🖤 Here’s what our mandatory regulations look like moving forward.
All regulations are to keep our guests and our team members as safe as possible.
- Everyone in the salon is to wear a mask at all times. When it comes public health we take recommendations from The State board of Cosmetology and the CDC very seriously. This is non-negotiable. Please take this into consideration before booking an appointment. Come prepared with your own mask secured by ear loops, not ties around the head.
- You will be asked if you have experienced any symptoms within the last 14 days. If so, you will be asked to schedule at a later time. If you present symptoms while in the salon, you will be asked leave and scheduled at a later time.
- We will be scheduling additional time between appointments to disinfect service areas before and after every guest.
- We encourage contactless payment such as Apple Pay. The front desk and POS system will be included in the routine disinfecting before and after every guest.
- We are limiting the number of people in the salon. Please come alone. Call upon your arrival. Wait in your car until you’re notified it’s safe to enter.
- We will be spacing out our work stations to go beyond social distancing. While navigating the salon, please keep at least 6ft distance from everyone besides your stylist.
🖤 Thank you for all your continued support through these strange and challenging times. We can’t wait to see you!